Saturday, March 31, 2012

Joy..and what it is NOT...

Joy is not laughter.
Joy is not feeling good.
You can cry, and be full of joy.
You can be having a terrible day, and still your joy is full....


What is joy? Oh my gosh, I wish I had the WORDS....Joy is a life experience...an inward "lifestyle," if you will... Joy is where you live at all times...a spiritual city whose founder and reigning authority, is The Most High God...To know God is to have access to joy, to seek God in ALL your ways is the key that allows joy to bubble up inside of you..and overflow...


On rainy days, when I am restricted to indoor activity...when it's cold outside...when I'm having a bad hair day... when what I wear to work doesn't "feel" right....when my co-workers are cranky....when my bank account is empty...in ANY and ALL situations...my joy is full...do you hear me? MY JOY IS FULL....


I am smiling on the inside even when my face shows a frown of consternation or concentration (I'm working on that "frown" thing..)....because my joy is full.


When I walk, my feet touch down on clouds. Not because my circumstances are perfect (those of you how know me KNOW that isn't the case)...but because I am walking in the fullness of His joy....truly, truly,  guys, "the joy of the Lord is our strength."


Want strength? Get HIS Joy.
Want HIS joy? Get Him.


Need instructions?There is an instruction book: The Bible...Need directions on getting past the "begats" and the "Thee's and Thou's?"...email vickie_wall@yahoo.com....or comment on this blog...


It is my hearts desire that you all have this JOY.

No comments:

Post a Comment