Monday, January 30, 2023

 Faith that Manifests...

The Things I Have Learned About Faith In Manifesting My Dreams. | by Anita  Thornberry | Jan, 2023 | MediumWhen I began this blog in 2010-2011 (? not quite sure), I was living on-site and working for a faith based recovery center for addicts and alcoholics. My life was "alive" with possibilities. I absolutely loved my job and as time went on I moved into a little bungalow that could not have been more perfect if I had custom ordered it and I became more involved on the "recovery" side of our ministry. I taught classes and counseled women in recovery - directing them towards one goal - a deep and meaningful relationship with our Father.Life was good. Life was wonderful. But life has a way of changing things around on us....

In 2015 I retired and moved to a different part of the state to be near my children and grandchildren. I had great plans.....and you know how that goes.....

I laid down the background to bring you to where I am today, so that together you and I might figure out what my life will become.

Today, I am an unemployed "mature" female, who calls herself an "Artist and Writer." I am totally dependent on my daughters for a place to live and for a chunk of financial support.

My life is not where I want it to be.
I had 6 years of struggle. In the pit. My relationship with Father diminished and my problems increased. I dealt with physical pain, mental "breakdowns" and spiritual deafness.

Until I said, "no more" and meant it. I climbed out of the pit and I am standing, looking out over the vastness of what lies beyond. I have wants and desires for my life that I know God has already taken care of and put them in that place that must be accessed, in fact can ONLY be accessed - by FAITH. Whew!
I desire independence. To be in a position of not having to depend on others to support me, or provide shelter for me. I desire to be successful in my art and writing career. 

The Bible tells me that God wants to give me the desires of my heart (if they line up with his Word). His Word tells me that I am the head, and not the tail. His word tells me that he will provide for me according to his riches in glory. His Word is filled with all kinds of promises, and his promises are always, 'yes, and Amen,' meaning - they are MINE, and YOURS, not just Abrahams and Davids and whoever else we can name from scripture. His Word tells me that I can (must) speak to the mountain and it will move.

Are you with me? Are you following? My desires already exist because they are the SUBSTANCE of faith. It is up to ME to move the mountain and bring into my life the EVIDENCE. Jesus didn't tell the disciples to ask the Father to move the mountain, he told THEM to SPEAK TO THE MOUNTAIN and it would move.

So...this is where I stand today. I am looking at this mountain..... It is an independent life, and a successful art and writing career. That is my mountain. That is what God has given me...all I have to do is bring it to life by faith!

How simple it sounds!! How HARD it is to live!!

I have vowed to picture myself already there. I speak and say that I am financially independent and I am a successful Artist and Writer. Do I need to clarify success? I have no desire to be wealthy, I only desire to be in the position that God created me to be at this point in my journey - and that, is success.

I picture myself having already attained these things. I will imagine that to be my station in life until it becomes my reality.

Can I do this? My faith, will it become alive and active? I absolutely MUST believe that I can, and it will.

I am inviting y'all (yep, y'all) to come along with me and see. Follow my life as it unfolds. I am as Abraham who introduced himself as the father of many nations - even before he ever had a child....I am introducing myself as Vickie, successful Artist and Writer.

Let the journey begin....







1 comment:

  1. Hi. It's me, Teresa. I'm here with you on your journey. Believing that you are a writer and artist! Good things coming!

    ReplyDelete